Preview - Please log in to view full article.

Article Date: February 2017
Word Count: 102

Zumiez Sees Comps Jump in Jan.


The action sports retailer said comps rose 9.4% for the four weeks ended Jan. 28 against a 4.6% decline the prior year. Total sales for the month were up 14% to $49.4 million from $43.2 million, with men’s, juniors and accessories all comping positively while equipment and footwear comped down. For ... Log in to view full article.

 


Already a subscriber?

User Name:  

Password:  


Not yet a subscriber?

Try SGI for a month FREE. You’ll get our daily news feed, weekly newsletter, and access to the last two months of SGI articles.

Start a new subscription to SGI, or order any of our other products.