Preview - Please log in to view full article.

Article Date: June 2017
Word Count: 215

Payless Amended Confirmation Plan Filed


Under terms of the new confirmation plan, Payless priority claims would be paid in full; first lien secured claims will collect $506.3 million plus control 91% of the new equity and have a pro rata share of the new $280 million loan to fund the company going forward. Second lien holders will receive $145 million plus the remaining 9% of the new equity; however that percentage will ultimately be diluted by the equity stake reserved for management that will be 6-10% of the total.

 

Unsecured creditors will get a pro rata share of the recovery pool, but the amount in that ... Log in to view full article.

 


Already a subscriber?

User Name:  

Password:  


Not yet a subscriber?

Try SGI for a month FREE. You’ll get our daily news feed, weekly newsletter, and access to the last two months of SGI articles.

Start a new subscription to SGI, or order any of our other products.