Preview - Please log in to view full article.

Article Date: September 2017
Word Count: 585

Finish Line Shares Jump on Takeover Speculation


Little Foot shares were up about 9% to $10.60 on rumors that it might be open to a transaction with Sports Direct. The speculation started when Susquehanna put out a note on the subject, indicating that it had spoken to Little Foot and believed it was open to discussions even as it implemented a poison pill plan. Susquehanna raised its price target to $12, reflecting a 75% probability that Little Foot gets acquired at $13.30 and a 25% chance nothing happens and the stock goes back to $8. Sports Direct has in the past speculated in Finish Line stock through ... Log in to view full article.

 


Already a subscriber?

User Name:  

Password:  


Not yet a subscriber?

Try SGI for a month FREE. You’ll get our daily news feed, weekly newsletter, and access to the last two months of SGI articles.

Start a new subscription to SGI, or order any of our other products.